ESSIAC® is a herb formula, which is all natural and completely safe
– contains high-quality herbs
– has been used in Canada since 1922 and has been distributed worldwide
– is produced according to G.M.P. (Good Manufacturing Practice is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards)
– has been standardized
ESSIAC® is produced after the recipe of nurse Rene Caisse (1888-1978). This recipe has been world-famous since 1922.
ESSIAC® – POWDER FOR INFUSIONS 42.5 gr, Price: 28.00 EUR
ESSIAC® – EXTRACT CAPSULES, 60 capsules 500 mg, Price: 32.00 EUR
– ESSIAC® is a herb dietary supplement, which does not contain any preservatives or other additives. The herbs are grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides.
– Not to be taken during pregnancy, by nursing mothers or by small children.
– Avoid food or drink (except water) 1 hour before and 1 hour after taking ESSIAC®.
– Shake well before use.
– The product should be consumed cool/brought to room temperature
– This product is not a medication and is not intended to substitute a healthy diet. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Keep in a dry place, at room temperature, out of direct sunlight. Keep away from children.
Read carefully the directions on the label or product leaflet before use.
For additional information please follow the link