The following rules reveal our policy to protect personal data collected from users of http://www.drbiomaster.com, called for short “site.”
The company “Dr. BIOMASTER” is registered in the Commercial Register with CIN 131102513, resident in Sofia, Lyulin district, ap. building 346, fl. 10, ap. 43, provides services and resources on the website as an controller of personal data duly registered in the registers maintained by the Commission for personal data protection. The gathering, processing and storage of of the website users shall be done in accordance with the personal data protection requirements and the applicable Bulgarian and European legislation.
“Personal data” is any data that contains individual identification information (address, phone, e-mail, etc.)
The personal data we collect is necessary to get feedback about the quality of the website, suggestions for improvement and expansion of content and resources, to inform you about changes and innovations and to provide you with timely technical and other assistance if needed.
The collected personal data is used for:
- – improving the quality of our services and content by receiving inquiries, suggestions, advice and ideas to expand the existing content and services presented in our website.
- – sending you news, newsletters, promotions, offers, interesting and useful information and other novelties.
- – invitations to participate in consumer surveys for the quality and satisfaction with the content and other resources on our website .
We do not collect personal data, that:
- – revealing racial or ethnic origin;
- – reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs,
- – reveal membership of political parties or organizations, associations, religious, philosophical, political or trade union purposes;
- – concerning health, sexual life or the human genome;
The user is responsible for submitting incorrect data and contact information, as well as for submitting false or concerning third parties (in all cases where third parties have not given their consent) as well as any illegal or malicious use of personal data and information.
In order to be well informed, you can subscribe for free to “Doctor Biomaster“ newsletter. Thus you will receive relevant scientific information on the topics covered on the site; will be informed about news, advice and changes in the health sector and will be offered articles from experts in the topic, as well as special offers.
The information we send you could give an answer to important questions and give you a new outlook on health topics that interest you with just one e-mail, at a convenient time and place.
To use this service you must provide your valid e-mail address. The provided e-mail address will be used only for the purpose of the newsletter.
In order to improve the quality of its services and content, “Dr. Biomaster” offers its visitors the opportunity to send feedback. The required data are name, e-mail and phone number, the latter being not mandatory. Data is stored for us to be able to offer you individual attendance on a given issue at any time you contact us.
Access to personal data
When you visit the website you legitimate yourself with your IP address which is a series of four numbers and indicates the Internet address from which you access the website. Your IP address refers to your ISP and can be followed by anyone who varifies this address and search it on the internet.
Storage and processing of personal data
The submitted personal data are stored for a period of time necessary for the purposes which we collect and process these data for, as specified in these rules and in other cases determined by law.
The personal information you provide is used for the purposes specified in these rules, for the analysis of trends on the Internet and to improve the content and functionality of the site. This information is not available under any circumstances to third parties, except by your explicit consent, and in the cases provided for by applicable law or proven abuse of personal data. We do not sell or rent, nor grant or share personal identifying information from your user account to other companies, organizations and third parties.
When you visit a website, your browser sends a large amount and variety of information to the web server. Most web servers routinely maintain users’ access logs. These logs contain information that can be used to get an overall picture of the pages popularity via their incoming links from other sites and different browsers used by users. The information from these logs is used to prepare statistics of visits to the website. Raw data is not made public and is destroyed periodically.
Disclosure of personal data
Our policy on personal data provides disclosure in the following cases:
- – Upon receipt of a court order, subpoena or other compulsory request from law enforcement.
- – At the written request of the person concerned or permitted by him.
- – When necessary for investigation of abuse complaints.
- – When disclosure is necessary to solve technical problems.
- – When the user has been vandalizing website content, demonstrates permanently injurious behavior or perform other malicious and illegal activities, the data on his identity may be disclosed to facilitate the tracing of IP-records or to make a complaint to relevant Internet Service Providers.
- – When it is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the website or other protected public interest.
To block cookies in a specific browser, find out more here:
Protection of personal data
In the processing, storage and protection of personal data the adequate technical and organizational measures have been taken to ensure the protection of these data against accidental or illegal destruction or loss, unauthorized access, modification or distribution, as well as against other unlawful ways of access and distribution.
Measures are consistent with modern technological advances and provide a level of security appropriate to the risks represented by the processing and the nature of the data that must be protected.
Unauthorized access to any information or any part of the provided personal information cannot be guaranteed.
The published Rules and policies for the protection of personal data are applicable and valid only for users of the website http://www.drbiomaster.com. The rules and policies do not apply to other websites, social networks, platforms, companies or organizations the website refers to or has links to.
Any changes in these rules will be published in this section will be effective from the date specified in them for entry into force.
These rules and policies for data protection come into force from 30.04.2014.
© 2014 Dr. BIOMASTER Ltd. All rights reserved.